Wiener Financial Management and MAI Capital Are Excited to Announce Their Partnership
Wiener Financial Management (WFM) has partnered with MAI Capital, effective 4/21/2023. Our combined firms share a client-first philosophy, implementing a comprehensive financial planning approach to support our clients in reaching their financial goals. We move forward together with expansive resources and tools to meet our clients’ needs.
MAI has been in business for 50 years and manages assets for high-net-worth individuals and families, business owners, professional athletes, and entertainers. MAI and WFM share a client-first philosophy and a dedication to building meaningful relationships with them.
After 28 years of operating as an independent financial planning and investment management firm, WFM decided to join MAI in order to provide the best opportunity to enhance the services offered.
WFM clients will continue to have:
- Advisor access. You will continue to work directly with Bruce and Lori and the team as you transition to MAI. The WFM team will continue to be your main point of contact and manage your financial plan. We will also work in conjunction with your dedicated MAI Team Leader and will be supported by the broader MAI team.
- Attentive client service. We work to develop meaningful partnerships with those who entrust their future to us. Our focus is to help prioritize your financial goals and guide you on the path toward meeting them.
- A trusted fiduciary. We will always maintain a fiduciary approach, putting your interests first.
As a result of the new partnership, you will now have access to:
- The backing of an extensive and experienced team. The expansive MAI team brings a wealth of knowledge and experience to its clients.
- Personalized and comprehensive technology. MAI provides each client with personal financial and investment websites (MAI WealthView & MAI InvestView) that serve as dedicated and customized resources to help meet your objectives and provide real-time access to your accounts.
- Expansive resources to meet your financial needs. Our resources include investment management services, retirement and financial planning, family office services, and estate and legacy planning.
Our goal is to help our clients plan for their futures through a tailored strategy and aligning with MAI allows us to continue to deliver on this objective.
We’re here to answer any questions. Bruce and Lori can be reached at:
– Bruce Wiener: Bruce.Wiener@mai.capital
– Lori Hoyland: Lori.Hoyland@mai.capital
We look forward to partnering with you today and for years to come. Welcome to MAI!
MAI Capital Management
Senior Wealth Advisor, Managing Director,
MAI Capital Management