Winfield Associates, Inc. (“Winfield ”) has partnered with MAI Capital, effective 6/24/2022. Our combined firms share a client-first philosophy, implementing a comprehensive financial planning approach to support our clients in reaching their financial goals. We move forward together with expansive resources and tools to meet our clients’ needs.
MAI provides holistic wealth management, financial planning and investment advisory services to high-net-worth individuals and families, business owners, professional athletes and entertainers. MAI is an ideal partner for Winfield, providing the resources and scale to enhance the client experience and expand our available offerings for clients.
At MAI you will continue to have:
- Advisor access. You will continue to work directly with Biff, Mark and the team as you transition to MAI. The Winfield team will continue to be your main point of contact and manage your financial plan. We will also work in conjunction with your dedicated MAI Team Leader and will be supported by the broader MAI team.
- Attentive client service. We work to develop meaningful partnerships with those who entrust their future to us. Our focus is to help prioritize your financial goals and guide you on the path toward meeting them.
- A trusted fiduciary. We will always maintain a fiduciary approach, putting your interests first.
As a result of the new partnership, you will now have access to:
- The backing of an extensive and experienced team. MAI has over 275 full-time employees. More than 70% of our professional staff have earned designations and advanced degrees, including Chartered Financial Analysts (CFA®), CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERS™ (CFP®), Certified Public Accountants (CPA) and MBAs.
- Personalized and comprehensive technology. MAI provides each client with personal financial and investment websites (MAI WealthView & MAI InvestView) that serve as dedicated and customized resources to help meet your objectives and provide real-time access to your accounts.
- Expansive resources to meet your financial needs. Our resources include investment management services, retirement and financial planning, family office services, and estate and legacy planning.
Our goal is to help our clients plan for their futures through a tailored strategy. Aligning with MAI allows us to continue to deliver on this objective
We’re here to answer any questions. Biff and Mark can be reached at their new email addresses Biff.Baker@mai.capital and Mark.Haley@mai.capital.
We look forward to being your partner today and for years to come. Welcome to MAI!