Greenway Family Office and MAI Capital Management Are Excited to Announce Their Partnership
MAI and Greenway Family Office (“GFO”) share a commitment to providing comprehensive family office services for wealthy families and business owners. We are pleased to announce our partnership and move forward with an enhanced dedication to quality service that supports clients in meeting their long-term financial goals.
MAI provides comprehensive wealth management and investment advisory services to high-net-worth families. MAI is an ideal partner for GFO, providing the resources and scale to enhance the client experience and expand the available offerings for clients, specifically to include comprehensive wealth management strategies.
At MAI you will continue to have:
- Advisor access. You will continue to work directly with your existing team as you transition to the MAI platform. We will continue to be your main point of contact and manage your complete financial picture.
- Attentive client service. We work to develop meaningful partnerships with those who entrust their future to us. Our focus is to help prioritize your financial goals and guide you on the path toward meeting them.
- A trusted fiduciary. We will always maintain a fiduciary approach, putting your interests first.
As a result of the new partnership, you will now have access to:
- The backing of an extensive and experienced team. MAI has over 175 full-time employees. More than 70% of our professional staff have earned designations and advanced degrees, including Chartered Financial Analysts (CFA®), CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERS™ (CFP®), Certified Public Accountants (CPA) and MBAs.
- Personalized and comprehensive technology. MAI provides each client with personal financial and investment websites (MAI WealthView & MAI InvestView) that serve as dedicated and customized resources to help meet your needs and provide real-time access to your accounts.
- Expansive resources to meet your financial needs. Our resources include investment management services, retirement and financial planning, family office services and estate and legacy planning.
Our goal is to serve your specific financial needs through a relationship based on trust and by developing a customized strategy to help grow and preserve your wealth.
We’re here to answer any questions. Joan can be reached at her new email address: email@example.com
We look forward to being your partner today and for years to come. Welcome to MAI!
MAI Capital Management
Regional Managing Director, Family Office
To learn more about our partnership, click here.