Geier Asset Management, Winpoint Financial & MAI Capital
Geier Asset Management, Winpoint Financial and MAI Capital Management Are Excited to Announce Their Partnership
Geier Asset Management and Winpoint Financial (collectively “GAM”) have partnered with MAI Capital. The firms share a commitment to supporting clients in reaching their financial goals through innovative and comprehensive financial planning and wealth management strategies. We are moving forward as a combined team with expansive resources and tools to meet our clients’ needs.
MAI provides holistic wealth management, financial planning and investment advisory services to high-net-worth individuals and families, business owners, professional athletes and entertainers. MAI is an ideal partner for GAM, providing the resources and scale to enhance the client experience and expand the available offerings for clients.
At MAI you will continue to have:
- Advisor access. You will continue to work directly with Joe, Brian and the team as you transition to MAI. The GAM team will continue to be your main point of contact and manage your financial plan. They will also be supported by the broader MAI team.
- Attentive client service. We work to develop meaningful partnerships with those who entrust their future to us. Our focus is to help prioritize your financial goals and guide you on the path toward meeting them.
- A trusted fiduciary. We will always maintain a fiduciary approach, putting your interests first.
As a result of the new partnership, you will now have access to:
- The backing of an extensive and experienced team. MAI has over 225 full-time employees. More than 75% of our professional staff have earned designations and advanced degrees, including Chartered Financial Analysts (CFA®), CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERS™ (CFP®), Certified Public Accountants (CPA) and MBAs.
- Personalized and comprehensive technology. MAI provides each client with personal financial and investment websites (MAI WealthView & MAI InvestView) that serve as dedicated and customized resources to help meet your needs and provide real-time access to your accounts.
- Expansive resources to meet your financial needs. Our resources include investment management services, retirement and financial planning, family office services and estate and legacy planning.
Our goal is to serve your specific financial needs through a relationship based on trust and by developing a customized strategy to grow and preserve your wealth.
We’re here to answer any questions. We can now be reached at:
– Joe Geier: email@example.com
– Brian Woods: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to being your partner today and for years to come. Welcome to MAI!
MAI Capital Management
Senior Wealth Manager,
MAI Capital Management
To learn more about our partnership, click here.