Dovich & Associates and MAI Capital Management
John D. Dovich & Associates and MAI Capital Management are Excited to Announce Their Partnership
MAI and Dovich & Associates share the philosophy of providing innovative and personalized service to their clients to help them achieve their financial goals. We are please to announce our partnership, moving forward with the same client-first culture and commitment to financial planning, investment management and insurance solutions.
MAI provides comprehensive wealth management and investment advisory services to high-net-worth families. Together, we will build MAI's new business devoted to planning-based insurance capabilities under "MAI Insurance Solutions".
As a client of MAI you will continue to have:
- Advisor access. You will have the same advisor, support team, and access as you do now.
- Attentive client service. We work to develop meaningful partnerships with those who entrust their future to us. Our focus is to help prioritize your financial goals and guide you on the path towards meeting them.
- A trusted fiduciary. We will always maintain a fiduciary approach, putting your interests first.
- Insurance solutions. You will have access to advisors and insurance solutions to complement your financial plan.
As a result of the new partnership, you will now have access to:
- The backing of an extensive and experienced team. MAI has over 120 full-time employees. More than 75% of our professional staff have earned designations and advanced degrees, including Chartered Financial Analysts (CFA®), Certified Financial Planners (CFP®), Certified Public Accountants (CPA) and MBAs.
- Personalized and comprehensive technology. MAI’s personal financial website will serve as a resource to help meet your needs and provide real-time access to your accounts.
- Expansive resources to meet your financial needs. These include investment management services, retirement and financial planning, family office services and estate and legacy planning.
Our goal is to serve your specific financial needs by developing a customized strategy to grow and preserve your wealth.
We’re here to answer any questions. We can now be reached at:
– John Dovich: email@example.com
– Tom Lalley: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Bill Bruns: email@example.com
We look forward to partnering with you today and for years to come. Welcome to MAI!
MAI Capital Management
Regional Managing Director,
MAI Capital Management
To learn more about our partnership, click here.