Important Updates: COVID-19
NEVER BEFORE HAS OUR MANTRA BEEN MORE IMPORTANT TO US…
TAKING CARE OF OUR CLIENTS, TAKING CARE OF EACH OTHER, TAKING CARE OF OUR COMMUNITY.
Like you, we are hopeful for the best but taking every precaution and measure as we weather this storm together. During this critical time in our history, please know that we are fully able to provide the same service, support and accessibility that you have come to expect from MAI, while doing our best to keep our colleagues and their families safe and healthy.
Our responsibility as our clients’ fiduciaries is to ensure that we effectively continue our role, regardless of the circumstances. To that end, we are working remotely, and have activated our comprehensive Business Continuity Plan. All processes and operations are in place and fully functional. So while life has certainly been unpredictable and turbulent, our goal to provide exemplary service, consistent responsiveness and comfort to our clients and their families remains our top priority.
We have created this special webpage as a resource for our clients and friends. At this point in time, prompt and accurate information is the best way to remain healthy and strategically proactive in this ever-changing environment – we are here to provide that to you.
Please call with your questions or concerns. We are confident that, together, we will prevail!
MAI COVID-19 Library
- MAI Featured in Financial Advisor Magazine - Charitable Donors Get New Perks From CARES Act - May 18, 2020
- Business Owners and COVID-19 - May 8, 2020
- May 2020 Market Update Video featuring CIO John Zaller - May 6, 2020
- MAI featured in The Wall Street Journal - U.S. Stocks Tick Modestly Lower - April 28, 2020
- MAI featured in Financial Advisor Magazine - How Clients Can Take Advantage of Extended Tax Deadlines - April 27, 2020
- Why young adults should invest with a plan - April 23, 2020
- Rick Buoncore featured on Yahoo! Finance - April 16, 2020
- What Americans Need to Know About the COVID-19 Relief Package - April 16, 2020
- State-by-state payment reference guide - April 14, 2020
- What’s the effect on my RMD? - April 9, 2020
- Florida’s electronic execution of estate planning documents - April 7, 2020
- Leadership Insights: Staying connected while working remote - April 6, 2020
- April 2020 Market Update Video featuring CIO John Zaller - April 3, 2020
- Rick Buoncore featured in Financial Advisor IQ - March 30, 2020
- COVID-19: MAI Health and Wealth Update with University Hospitals - March 24, 2020
- MAI Featured on Cheddar TV - 10-Year Treasury Tumbles to New Low - March 9, 2020
- U.S. Department of the Treasury - Paycheck Protection Program FAQs - May 27, 2020
- Forbes - 10 Financial And Estate Planning Matters To Think About During This Crisis - March 19, 2020
- Charity Navigator - Your Guide To Intelligent Giving
- IRS - Coronavirus Tax Relief
- U.S. Department of the Treasury - The CARES Act Provides Assistance to Small Businesses
- Webcast with University Hospitals leaders about COVID-19 - May 19, 2020
- Webcast with University Hospitals leaders about COVID-19 - May 11, 2020
- Webcast with University Hospitals leaders about COVID-19 - May 4, 2020
- Webcast with University Hospitals leaders about COVID-19 - April 27, 2020
- Webcast with University Hospitals leaders about COVID-19 - April 20, 2020
- Webcast with University Hospitals leaders about COVID-19 - April 14, 2020
- Webcast with University Hospitals leaders about COVID-19 - April 6, 2020
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) - official site
- Centers for Disease Control
- World Health Organization
By clicking on the above links, you will leave MAI’s site and will be directed to a third-party site which MAI does not endorse and is not affiliated.